Last Update vor 3 Monaten
bitApp is a no-code mobile app builder, created specifically for Shopify Merchants to increase retention, build brand loyalty, and boost customer lifetime value.
Create a professional app in minutes, and collaborate with our design team and developers, to complete the enrollment process so you can launch your app in Apple App Store and Google Play Stores in two weeks!
Setting up your bitApp account
Editing & designing in app contents
- Add, edit & manage your application contents.
- This includes adding Image Banner Slide Show Blocks, Collection Blocks, and Image Grid Blocks.
- Set Navigation pages for your app
- This includes setting Navigation pages such as Cart, News, User, Notification, Wishlist, and Category pages.
- Lastly, fill in your branding and app information.
- This includes app logo, splash screen, app title, and description that will be displayed at App store & the installer's phone.
- Previewing your app
- Experience your app by downloading our bitApp previewer here, for iOS, and Android
- Once installed. Open the app previewer. Then fill in your company id.
- Get your company id, by clicking the Preview menu and it will appear below the QR code.
- Publishing your app
- This includes creating an Apple and Android developer account & invite [email protected] to start publishing.
-You can check the submission status at the dashboard below:
- Once your app is live, the download link will be activated below app submission status.
Overall creation to launch timeline
Here are the overall steps to launch your app: