Last Update vor 3 Monaten
Follow these steps to start your bitCRM Automation or watch this video below:
- Open bitCRM, Go to “Automation”
- Click “Order Created" or "Create New Scenario"
- Fill in the “Scenario Description”
- Select “From” and select the source of order activity
- Select a "Trigger "
a. Order Created
: activated when the customer has already paid for the orderb. Order Fulfilled
: Order is shipped to customer's housec. Order Paid
: The order has been paid.d. Payment Reminder
: For Customers that have not paid yet.e. Abandoned Cart
: For customers with items in their cart.
- Connect to your Communication Channel “Whatsapp Unofficial API”
- Your number will appear in the black space after you connected.
-Include a testing number and test out Automation
-Schedule the message
a. Immediately: Immediately after trigger is fired. Don't fill in Advance scheduling
b. Weekdays_only : Will be delivered immediately at Weekdays after trigger is fired. Don't fill in Advance scheduling
c. Weekend_only : Will be delivered immediately at Weekends after trigger is fired. Don't fill in Advance scheduling
d. Custom : Select this, and fill in "Advance Scheduling" to customizable schedule.
- Create a personalized message, by clicking dynamics variables like below.
- And Click "Add Voucher Code" to add a discount/free shipping voucher.
-Fill in the Voucher code form
-Save by clicking "Save Changes"
Step 8. (Optional)
-Upload media that will appear at your message.
- Finally, Click Submit, to test out your Automation.