Last Update vor 10 Monaten
Now you have your bitLink, it's time to share it everywhere! Here we explain where you can use it, and how to add your URL to some of the most popular places.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Here are more ways you can make use of your bitLink.
How to copy your bitLink URL
1. Open your bitLink dashboard
2. To the right of your bitLink URL, you'll see a double card icon/copy icon.
3. Click to duplicate your link and paste it at a new tab.
4. At your new link interface, Click on a QR code logo to access your downloadable QR code and help bring your offline visitors online.
How to share your bitLink URL online
Adding your bitLink to Instagram
5. Select " Add external link"
6. Paste your "bitLink URL" in the URL section and click on the check symbol.
Adding your bitLink to Facebook
3. Scroll down to Links and click 'Add'
4. Click 'Add Website' & paste your bitLink URL
5. Finish by clicking 'Save'
Adding your bitLink to Twitter
- Log in to your Twitter
- Navigate to your profile
- Click 'Edit Profile'
- Paste your bitLink URL into the 'Website' section
A great way to draw attention to your bitLink on Twitter is to share it in a tweet that you then pin. That way it's always the first tweet your audience reads on your profile.
Adding your bitLink to Linkedin
Adding your bitLink to Youtube
Adding your bitLink to Pinterest
Note: Ensure that you paste your URL with 'https://' otherwise Pinterest may flag your URL as invalid. Once you paste the full URL and hit 'done' it will automatically reformat your URL without the 'https://'.
Adding your bitLink to TikTok
Note: On TikTok, you will need to switch over to a business account in order to add a website to your bio.